- Going Local: Community Visualisation of Ecosystem Services (2012). A poster produced by L&OVe members Colin, Andrew and Daron that describes the first workshops carried out by the group. Presented at the 2012 SAC-SEPA conference on ‘Valuing Ecosystems: Policy, Economic and Management Interactions’, Edinburgh, April 2012.
- Environment Strategy for East Sussex (2011). Prepared by the Environment Strategy Group, a network of organisations and individuals, who have decided to work together to help deliver the environmental vision for the county.
- No charge? Valuing the natural environment (2009). This report from Natural England sets out the contribution that nature makes to our economy (such as clean water, carbon storage) to ensure that its value is recognised.
- Talking about our place (2012). An excellent toolkit for community action, produced by Scottish Natural Heritage (warning: large file!)
- Mainstreaming the Economics of Nature (2010): A synthesis of the approach, conclusions and recommendations of the international study on The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity (TEEB)
- Ecosystem Services: A guide for decision makers (2008). This easily accessible report from the World Resources Institute provides frames the link between development and ecosystem service, points out risk and opportunities and explores future trends in ecosystem services.
Tired of reading? Take a break and watch this 3 minute video…