These are some of the projects we have discussed over the past couple of years. Also take a look at our Partners page.
- The website of the Sussex Biodiversity Partnership is a gateway to biodiversity information in Sussex.
- Ouse Valley Cycle Network. Transport is an important part of the economy, and some forms of transport are friendlier to the environment than others. On yer bike!
- The Middle Ouse Restoration of Physical Habitats (MORPH) is a project that aims to increase fish passage through 15 sites along the Ouse and Uck, thereby enabling greater diversity of fish species.
- Lewes Organic Allotments Project. Fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers are grown on a collective basis throughout the year at the allotments in the Neville Estate.
- Coastal Communities 2150. The Environment Agency is calling on Newhaven, Seaford and Lewes residents to take part in an innovative project that will identify the best ways of adapting to the long term threats of coastal climate change.
- The Biospehere Campaign is holding public consulatations and lobbying to get the Brighton-Hove-Lewes area designated as a biospere.
- Frack Free Sussex is campaigning to prevent gas drilling in Balcombe. They have a Facebook group and their own WordPress website.